Around the world, there are millions of children waiting to be adopted by a loving family. At Project HOPEFUL we’ve come to appreciate the value of, and power in, changing ONE life at a time. We would do…. everything we do…. ALL for ONE.
If you are interested in partnering with us to help ONE child at a time, consider joining Project HOPEFUL’s Family In the Gap (“FIG”) Program. You can participate in any of the following ways.
Become a FIG Advocate!
Our FIG Advocates:
- Are assigned a waiting child from our Waiting Child List
- Commit to praying regularly for your assigned child to find a forever family
- Spread awareness about your child – including identifying potential forever families
- Raise money for your assigned child’s adoption fund to eliminate or minimize financial barriers to the adoption of this child
For more information about becoming a FIG Advocate, email FIGS@projecthopeful.org and type “FIG Advocate” in the subject line.
Sign up as a Matched Family!
Our FIG Matched Families are:
- Families stepping out in faith to adopt a child normally overlooked for adoption
- Families who need extra assistance in their fundraising
- Families who are committed to bringing home their waiting child
- Families who have signed our FIG Contract
For more information on being a Matched Family, email firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Matched Family” in the subject line.
Read about the ALL NEW FIG programs in UKRAINE!
All for ONE!